Translate

Saturday 13 April 2013

My Favourite Blemish Treatment

I don't get many spots but when I do, they tend to be big and in the worst and most obvious places possible. For me, most spot treatments either just don't have any effect or break me out even more but I've found the answer and wow, I love it!
 

Skinetica anti-blemish skincare treatment
 
 
The treatment is a liquid, which comes without any kind of applicator. To apply, I dipped in a cotton bud and then lightly 'dabbed' that on to and around the affected area. For best results, you should apply twice a day before you use any other products on your face or apply make-up. Leave it to dry naturally, which usually only takes a few minutes.
 
Skinetica is super easy to use and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals or toxins, so is 100% kind to skin. I have been using this product for months and I don't know how it isn't more well-known as I have never come across a blemish treatment which works so well. Not only does it help to get rid of spots but it reduces blackheads too! The website also suggests that if you apply it regularly after blemishes have disappeared, it can help prevent their return. I usually see results within the first day of use - and that is such a rare thing with products like this.
 
Not convinced? Skinetica are giving out free samples to try before you buy - click HERE. Though the sample is free, you do have to pay £1 for P&P and I believe that this service is only available for UK residents.
 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product, its so good that it helps spots and Blackheads. Great Review!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. having fun looking around your blog! following you via the hop!

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete